Convenient Control of Your Nixplay Digital Photo Frame
With a Nixplay digital photo frame, you can easily display your favorite photos and videos on a sleek, hi-res display. To manage your Nixplay frame and photo content, the included remote control provides convenient wireless control from anywhere in the room.
Key Features of the Nixplay Remote
The Nixplay remote has the following features:
- Compact and slim design easily fits in your hand
- Intuitive button layout for major functions
- Large range allows control from up to 30 feet away
- LED light indicates when a command is sent
- Power saving auto sleep and wake mode
- Easy pairing with photo frame via Bluetooth
Essential Controls at Your Fingertips
The Nixplay remote allows you to:
- Power the frame on and off
- Adjust volume level
- Skip forward or back through photos
- Zoom in on photos
- Activate slideshow mode
- Set sleep timer and clock display
The most common functions are accessible directly from the remote so you can conveniently control your frame from the comfort of your couch.
Simple Setup for Quick Control
Setting up the Nixplay remote is fast and easy:
- Insert included AAA batteries in remote
- Turn on Nixplay frame and enable Bluetooth
- Press pairing button on remote
- Select “Add accessory” on frame and choose remote
Once paired, the remote instantly connects to your frame via Bluetooth so you can start managing your photos right away.
Enhanced Viewing Experience
With the ability to adjust settings, view specific photos, and launch slideshows, the Nixplay remote allows you to fully control the digital photo frame viewing experience from anywhere in the room. Upgrade your Nixplay frame with this essential, yet affordable accessory.